Copy of Benefits - Patented, Portable Rocker in 100+ Hospitals
- Rocking motions cause the release of endorphins, which can elevate mood and relieve pain.
- As you rock, you work the muscles in your legs and ankles; one hour of rocking can burn 150 calories!
- Dedicating 10 minutes a day to rocking can reduce blood pressure and improve circulation.
- Rocking has been used for chronic fatigue and to help patients recover from strokes and heart attacks.
- Rocking is a relaxing activity for all age groups and can reduce anxiety and depression.